There are many things a leader must have to be successful, but nothing in my opinion, is as important as Integrity. None of the other leadership gifts have any value what so ever, if the leader does not have integrity.
The lack of integrity however, will define our leadership and our lives!
1. We must have integrity in our faith, or we'll change the Word of God to fit us, instead of changing us to fit the Word of God.
2.Without integrity, we'll be able to see pride in others, while missing it in ourselves.
3. Without integrity, we'll challenge others to live lives of purity, while in the privacy of our own homes we'll fail at it.
4. Without integrity, we'll pursue our own desires, instead of pursing God's desires for us.
5. Without integrity, we'll bend the truth so it will fit in the world as we want it to be, instead of living and leading in a world defined by GODS standard of truth.
6 Without integrity in our marriages, everything we love and hold close, we'll still love, but it won't be close for us to hold any more.
7. Without integrity in our leadership, everything we love and hold close, we'll still love, but it won't be ours to hold close any more.
Bottom line folks, without integrity, we have nothing.